AmigaActive (1388/2143)

From:Kevin Twyman
Date:20 May 2000 at 11:08:37
Subject:Re: ArtEffect and loading pictures to start with...

Hello Neil,

On 19-May-00, you wrote:

>> Eee, this is great stuff, this. Should be the subject of another
>> tutorial, covering making scripts to load pics as above, and to
>> batch process pics in ADPro etc.

> AA9 arrived this morning, it has a Masterclass on image processing
> in a shell :)

You knew that! ...and you let me go on and on about it! ;)

Anticipation is a wonderful thing, now I have to wait until the end of
the month to read it :)

Regards,

Kevin - Est. 1949 http://www.theboyz.freeserve.co.uk
A man with an Amiga A4000T CyberStormPPC 604e/233

Heavily armed, easily bored, and off my medication.

Remember the good 'ol days